tony b

Lots of Problems Lately

Mac so what you are saying is before when you signed in you would automatically go to dennis profile then when you left his profile you would get error is that what was happening

But today it hasnt happened and you are back to normal would that be correct
All day my normal page open when I tried to get on the forum and things worked fine then just before going to bed when I wanted to view the forum Dennis's page opened up and it was long before I gr8 the error message.
  • Like 1

I haven't been sent to Dennis' profile yet. But I did just get the error message after posting multiple replies and "likes." The frustrating part is that you can't readily get back into the Forum to try the log out/log in "fix." It finally let me back in and the 1st thing I did was log out and back in. Fingers crossed, it hasn't hiccupped yet! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tony b said:

I haven't been sent to Dennis' profile yet. But I did just get the error message after posting multiple replies and "likes." The frustrating part is that you can't readily get back into the Forum to try the log out/log in "fix." It finally let me back in and the 1st thing I did was log out and back in. Fingers crossed, it hasn't hiccupped yet! 

we will have to look into this with server folks see if there is a remedy to this .

I hate to say this but I just got these 2 messages.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.39 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2r mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at komodokamadoforum.com Port 80

And this one- 

This page isn’t working

komodokamadoforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tony b said:

I may have figured out a pattern, as it just did it to me again. I was posting an emoji only response. I've also noticed that it usually does it after a couple of posts, as well. Never on the first one. 

We will have to wait till dennis can fix this i believe this is server related 

• Like 1