Buschjs

Yet Another New Owner

Those are the same choices that I was stuck on, there is just something about the matte black I like. The contrast with the stainless is really nice.
When I started looking at KKs the cobalt blue pebble wasn’t available and I was dead set on matte black pebble. Decided I needed to buy one this year and the matte black pebble was available for immediate purchase so I jumped on it. Glad I did.
The cobalt blue looks amazing in photos and I am sure is stunning in person. Seriously no bad choice here!

I think the matte black pebble screams “BBQ”, very traditional color for BBQ since the majority of smokers etc are black.

The cobalt blue is gorgeous as well from what I can tell from various online pics. The extra maintenance involved to make sure it’s not scratched etc worries me a bit. I do love the close up pics of the cobalt blue pebble.

I don’t think I can go wrong with either color. It will be close to my pool so maybe the blue will complement it will (but we may also move in the near future and black goes with everything).

I may just flip a coin......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Bruce Pearson said:

i can’t believe Alimac could guess what was in glass that’s amazing.

He beat me to the punch. I could tell is was a big hazy IPA (or a really bad wheat beer - LOL!) It's a very distinctive style because of the "milk shake" aspect to them. 

• Like 1

SSgt93,  are you still counting your pennies trying to get to sleep after seeing the SBB42 in black matte pebbles?:-D

We had a massive storm come through last night which made sure I was awake in the early hours. I’m so torn on color but know I would be happy with either. After seeing the matte black yesterday I am in love though. I rubbed my hands all over it like it was a genie bottle! The stainless and black just screams BBQ to me and goes with any setting (we will probably move in the near future).

On the other hand, the cobalt blue will look great by the pool, but we may not have a pool at the next place (but we probably will, or a lake... maybe both). But I don’t want to try to match at the same time. Reading several posts about how easy the cobalt blue scratches and the extra maintenance needed has me worried. I will clean my grill but I don’t want to have to treat the finish like a Ferrari either.

I’m so torn.... I’m sure I would be happy with either but really fell for the matte black yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1