Alohapiggy

Another Big Green Egg Guy

12 hours ago, 2Club said:

I was a little disappointed on my burn. Nothing happened. Just a few white spots, but the chicken was great.

Better to have a disappointing burn in than an exciting one, especially with a 32. That is a lot of tiles and grout.

9 minutes ago, EGGARY said:

I bet a lot of us KK owners owned a BGE and/or a KJ at one time.  I owned an XL.  The thing with the BGE is I spent as much or more on Accessories than I did on the BGE, along with building a Table.  So do the Math.

I owned a KJ for about three months, then sold it to get my first KK. Haven’t looked back.

If all goes well and I get the good word from Dennis. I’m posting my egg and it’s accessories for sale.  My girlfriend is only allowing me to own one grill at the moment.  The only thing I’m keeping is all my lump charcoal, mapp torch and entire cabinet full of seasonings. 

4 minutes ago, Alohapiggy said:

If all goes well and I get the good word from Dennis. I’m posting my egg and it’s accessories for sale.  My girlfriend is only allowing me to own one grill at the moment.  The only thing I’m keeping is all my lump charcoal, mapp torch and entire cabinet full of seasonings. 

Grill vs. girl, eh?

• Haha 1