Keith B

Pepperberries

For a side bar story - 

A couple of weekends ago me and Mrs skreef were in town and wanted a reasonably decent lunch. We decided on Outback Steakhouse. It was a really crappy meal but that's another story. My point to this is when we got back in the car I mentioned to Mrs skreef that thanks to Aussie I am quite positive I have more Australian ingredients in my pantry then they had in that entire "Outback" restraunt. B)

Won't be going back there any time soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For a side bar story - 
A couple of weekends ago me and Mrs skreef were in town and wanted a reasonably decent lunch. We decided on Outback Steakhouse. It was a really crappy meal but that's another story. My point to this is when we got back in the car I mentioned to Mrs skreef that thanks to Aussie I am quite positive I have more Australian ingredients in my pantry then they had in that entire "Outback" restraunt. B)

Won't be going back there any time soon. 

Lol you a probably right . I tried them when I was in Vegas could not stop laughing with the theme they had going

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Lol you a probably right . I tried them when I was in Vegas could not stop laughing with the theme they had going

Another thing I noticed is they had numerous Mexican dishes on the menu but no sides that would go with a Mexican dish. Mash potatoes and gravy doesn't go well tacos..... Just sayin. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, Aussie Ora said:

Mashed spuds tacos served with a fosters.lol

That sounds horrible.

It reminds me of a uni race we used to run. Half way around the track we had to eat a cold meat pie and skull a warm can of fosters!

It makes me wretch just thinking about it........... It sorted out the athletes though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1