Braai-Q

32" Big Bad Ordered...

On 5/22/2019 at 7:48 AM, Braai-Q said:

Dear All

I thought I'd share a story with my KKC, that's Komodo Kamado Conspirators as I now know you all. 😎

You may have seen a recent post where I said I was planning an outdoor kitchen. I was thinking of selling my 19" to make way for a 23". I know, I was foolish. It was blasphemous. Having spent some time on the forum and listening to the advice of all here, I have arrived at the following conclusions:

1. It would be a bad idea to part with the 19".

2. I need a 32BB.

3. Getting your wife drunk is apparently a proven strategy for gaining agreement to get a larger size KK.

So, I've put the order in to Dennis and we're just sorting out paperwork. Can't wait. I can't comment on 3. 😮

Thanks to everyone for the advice and answering my questions. Unboxing video and the arrival fanfare will of course be shared.

Alex

I like the situations making wifes drunk hahaha

On 5/22/2019 at 7:48 AM, Braai-Q said:

Dear All

I thought I'd share a story with my KKC, that's Komodo Kamado Conspirators as I now know you all. 😎

You may have seen a recent post where I said I was planning an outdoor kitchen. I was thinking of selling my 19" to make way for a 23". I know, I was foolish. It was blasphemous. Having spent some time on the forum and listening to the advice of all here, I have arrived at the following conclusions:

1. It would be a bad idea to part with the 19".

2. I need a 32BB.

3. Getting your wife drunk is apparently a proven strategy for gaining agreement to get a larger size KK.

So, I've put the order in to Dennis and we're just sorting out paperwork. Can't wait. I can't comment on 3. 😮

Thanks to everyone for the advice and answering my questions. Unboxing video and the arrival fanfare will of course be shared.

Alex

Best of luck on your kitchen! Also, if you need a countertop or any surface that you need for your new kitchen. This source really is the best, just sharing you my experience with them. Hope you get your countertop to them. Enjoy!

On 6/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, itsmegina said:

Best of luck on your kitchen! Also, if you need a countertop or any surface that you need for your new kitchen. This source really is the best, just sharing you my experience with them. Hope you get your countertop to them. Enjoy!

Thanks but a bit of a blunt sales attempt no? Do you work for them? You didn't really share your experience of them other than putting a link to their website.