SSgt93

Ordered the SBB42

On 5/24/2019 at 7:13 AM, SSgt93 said:

Well after days of deliberating on color, I finally ordered the SBB42.... in matte black pebble. 

I want to thank everyone on here who gave advice.  Don’t hate me if you were rooting for cobalt blue pebble! Lol. 

Now the wait for delivery.  

Oh, I did order a blue cover though lol. And yes, the alcohol does work..... in moderation.

Congratulations!

• Like 1

I can't wait to see this one. That black pebble is a thing of beauty.
Gave you a follow on instagram too for the bonus pics 

Thanks, I can’t wait to get her! It looks like Friday sometime. I should know by tomorrow afternoon an approx time. I followed you back on Insta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, SSgt93 said:

Thanks, I can’t wait to get her! It looks like Friday sometime. I should know by tomorrow afternoon an approx time. I followed you back on Insta.

Awesome! The weekend is looking up!

• Like 1

Woohoo! Delivery day hopefully! 
How much do you feel like a kid at christmas now lol
Enjoy the delivery and uncrating experience.

Delivery has been a bit of a nightmare actually. It showed it arrived locally yesterday and through several phone conversations was told it wasn’t in state. I asked how a tracking would show it arrived, was offloaded, and a delivery time was set to my house and kept getting BS answers.

I was supposed to get a call today and nothing. I hope tomorrow goes smother; I’m not impressed with the delivery company so far.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, SSgt93 said:

Delivery has been a bit of a nightmare actually. It showed it arrived locally yesterday and through several phone conversations was told it wasn’t in state. I asked how tracking would show it arrived, was offloaded, and a delivery time was set to my house and kept getting BS answers.

I was supposed to get a call today and nothing. I hope tomorrow goes smother; I’m not impressed with the delivery company so far.

Sadly, one of the things I've learned in the last 15 years is that our nation's best and brightest do not work in the trucking business! 

• Like 3