Aussie Ora

Cheers ckreef

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

That's a new one for sure at least you have it lol

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again - LOL 

Although I think I would want my money back from the first attempt. 

..........?......... 

After further inspection of the return slip, let's talk about this :)

"The item was sent by Browning Roy" 

Who is Browning Roy? 

• Like 1

That's my formal name. I only use it on official business stuff. 
Hope to be able to ask the Postman tomorrow what's up with it not being delivered AND as noted, do I get a freebie "do over?"
I'm thinking the postie flipped it the wrong way and read the back ie sender lol.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

Now everyone knows where I live .lol. ckreef just writes BBQ condiments not sauces .but even so you have sent it before that way .with no problems .

@tony b, @Aussie Ora, I hid that post so the world doesn't know your address.

"So now the question is - how did BBQ sauce & rubs suddenly become "Hazmat??" Everything is clearly described on the shipping label and customs forms. "

My guess is the sauce being a liquid. When you click through the keypad at the post office one of the things you agree to /certify is that the package doesn't contain any liquids. Somebody down the line was having a bad day and felt like being a jerk. 

I've put vinegar on the declaration form in the past and worried about it so I started putting condiments. I figure condiments is about as vague as I could get. 

• Like 1

[mention=975]tony b[/mention], [mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention], I hid that post so the world doesn't know your address.

"So now the question is - how did BBQ sauce & rubs suddenly become "Hazmat??" Everything is clearly described on the shipping label and customs forms. "
My guess is the sauce being a liquid. When you click through the keypad at the post office one of the things you agree to /certify is that the package doesn't contain any liquids. Somebody down the line was having a bad day and felt like being a jerk. 

I've put vinegar on the declaration form in the past and worried about it so I started putting condiments. I figure condiments is about as vague as I could get. 

Cheers mate .I think you hit the nail on the head with sauces and someone had a bad day condiments is the way to go

• Like 1

Oops, sorry. I didn't notice it, as I was focused on the stickers. Glad that Charles took care of it.

I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow to repost it as "BBQ Seasonings." No mention of liquids. Just in case. Plus, I want to push them about having to pay for new postage, given that I didn't do anything contrary to their rules for shipping it. Liquids aren't forbidden, just flammables, per their own website. Fingers Crossed that it goes through this time! 

Redacted versions of the pictures.

784863530_Rejected002.thumb.jpg.8d39c3ef5c6ae0c0ed68b23d9a41de81.jpg

806289086_Rejected001.thumb.jpg.8402eddd1998e98be06d59b1dd9099fb.jpg

Edited by tony b
Fix the pics to remove PII
  • Like 2

Oops, sorry. I didn't notice it, as I was focused on the stickers. Glad that Charles took care of it.

I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow to repost it as "BBQ Seasonings." No mention of liquids. Just in case. Plus, I want to push them about having to pay for new postage, given that I didn't do anything contrary to their rules for shipping it. Liquids aren't forbidden, just flammables, per their own website. Fingers Crossed that it goes through this time! 

Redacted versions of the pictures.

784863530_Rejected002.thumb.jpg.8d39c3ef5c6ae0c0ed68b23d9a41de81.jpg

806289086_Rejected001.thumb.jpg.8402eddd1998e98be06d59b1dd9099fb.jpg

Hazmat .might have to get Dee to collect the parcel lol

• Haha 3