Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Received a great care package from ckreef today some great stuff can't wait to try it all. The wild raspberry is making me drool.lol f2ecf82ce2de9856886df4b31a78e30e.jpg4e7a4bf07e0c0f2eebf233d480741dcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

All is good Aussie. Glad to see everything arrived intact. That wild raspberry is very tasty. I knew you would like it. 

• Like 1

All is good Aussie. Glad to see everything arrived intact. That wild raspberry is very tasty. I knew you would like it. 

Awesome selection mate the pasta looks flash .is the wisham peach jelly a payback from the pinneapple express I sent you .lol

Great care pack, looks like some interesting cooks will be coming up with all of those goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great care pack, looks like some interesting cooks will be coming up with all of those goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure mate ckreef just pegged tony b on delivery interesting ride tony b sent me a package as Well should get tony's tomorrow I think even though he sent his first lol. Usually I go to my local post office in warnbro to collect .but they were full so had to go to rocko dc

Cool stuff. I've used that pasta before - it's good. 

Fingers crossed, your package finally arrives in good shape! No leakers this time! LOL! 

• Like 1

@Aussie Ora the pepper berries arrived today. I was not home but had a lady from work pick them up for me. They are safe and sound - can't wait to get home.

• Like 1

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] the pepper berries arrived today. I was not home but had a lady from work pick them up for me. They are safe and sound - can't wait to get home.

Awesome

Cool stuff. I've used that pasta before - it's good. 
Fingers crossed, your package finally arrives in good shape! No leakers this time! LOL! 
Just hope it shows up seems to be stuck in limbo

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, tony b said:

Me, too. Maybe they "quarantined" it again?? 

What do you put on your customs declaration?

I go as vague as possible. If you strickly follow the rules some of what I ship is not supposed to ship without special labeling. You know, liquids, perishables, glass......

What they don't know never hurt them. 

• Like 1

I generally put down "BBQ rubs & sauces, Spices." Post Office folks never seem to question it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tony b said:

Still MIA according to USPS??

Nobody needs to panic just yet. That one package I sent Aussie got lost in the Bermuda triangle for a bit but eventually showed up. (5-6 weeks if I remember correctly) 

• Like 1

Aussie thinks it got sucked up in the Triangle, too, as my package is taking the same path as the one you sent that took extra time to arrive (via LA). 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

we just have to avoid L.A

Unfortunately that's a choice we don't get to make. Mostly it depends on where in the US the package originates. Every package I've sent you (except that one) went out through Miami. Miami is definitely a better route to Australia. 

• Like 1

Who knows how they decide? Last one I sent went straight from Chicago to Japan and then to Perth. This one seems to have a mind of its own and is apparently homesick as the tracking number says the package is back here in Cedar Rapids!!! WTF??? :smt017

• Like 1
  • Haha 1