Adventureman82

Boston butt

You know those Lite beer cans of aluminum are so fragile they dent on impact. Now the cans I remember were made of steel, yep, them cans could take a beating and probably put a dent in the wall when empty. Not that we'd do that but, evolution in containers has come full circle. Actually I'm doing the same cook as you right now coincidently, and have to run off to wrap, because time is running short and the guests are coming. Best of luck with yours

Edited by Tyrus

Not really a "hater" on Miller Lite. If I was stranded on a desert island and that's what washed ashore, Hell yeah I'd drink it! It's just that there's so many alternatives that have a lot more going on. If you're interested - try Founders "All Day IPA" - a session beer (low alcohol); hence the name. It's my BBQ brew on most days. 

On 6/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, Adventureman82 said:

I will try and find a micro brew that is free range, cruelty free, filtered through a hobo's beard, and funded only through micro transactions for my next post.

I was in a new town the other week, perusing the cider/beer shelves for a drink and came across a brand of beer called Beardo and thought of you: https://www.robinsonsbrewery.com/store/beardo/c-24/p-2674

"Beardo Cultivating the finest facial furniture is a complex task.

The discerning beard wearer deserves a tipple of hoppy intensity to complement their efforts.

Cut through the fuzz with hits of a fruity citrus zing.

An IPA for serious Beardos."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.