ckreef

New Truck plus Special Teaser Picture

Mrs skreef is a pickup truck, country gal. When I came home almost 2 years ago with a brand new Nissan Rogue she wasn't really thrilled. For almost 2 years I listened to her whining about the car. Last weekend we took the Rogue for an oil change. Instead of an oil change we came home with a brand new Nissan Titan V8 4x4. It's a full size 4 door pickup truck with a short bed. Really big on the inside and a very comfortable ride. Mrs skreef is very pleased with this purchase. 

Titan.thumb.jpg.26d46a78ec6e01107f810dd9193d3fa2.jpg

The world has a saying, "Happy wife, happy life." I have my own version of that saying, "Happy wife, time for another grill!!!" 

So with that thought in mind we took the new truck to Lowes and got a few more pavers. Let the new grill project begin. Will post a detailed thread as progress is made and the new grill arrives. Hopefully I'll order it this weekend. 

nkdpavers.thumb.jpg.b16bf1883da865e1f90af1d2d1014722.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, El Pescador said:

Wait , wait, whaaat??  You get a new truck AND a new grill?! 

:smt038 Mr and Mrs skreef!

While Mrs skreef was still giddy over the truck purchase I figured I better get while the getting was good. 

In all fairness Mrs skreef has been very tolorant over the last few years for what she calls "my grill addiction". When the situation presented itself to get a truck (something she's wanted since the day I met her) I figured I could make her a really happy woman. Win, win for both of us. 

• Like 4