tacobelldog

Just bought a KK...

Thanks for all the welcoming notes.  I was way too focused on moving it to even think about a video.  We removed the top and got two movers and we did it all by hand.  The interior stairs were very narrow and we tipped it over and set it down on the legs for each stair (side of the legs).  Outside was wider and we used the vent openings to carry it down upright and stopped on each stair with the back legs.  Fortunately, the three of us were all strong and kinda dumb.  It wasn't really that bad...

Strap artwork in the trailer...

IMG_20190630_154117494.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, tony b said:

Nicely done! Have you cooked on a kamado style grill before?  

Nope...Just decided one day to dispose of my gas and traeger grills and try something else.  I decided to go Kamado without much thought and actually ordered a cheap one.  My wife found the used KK and now I have it and a cheap ceramic.  The cheapo has a couple defects from the china factory, but the company that sold it to me is making things right.  I may turn the cheapo into a Tandori Oven for fun.

I am one of those folks that will change everything for fun...this is turning out to be fun...

• Like 1