Aussie Ora

Ribs and chook

The ribs turned out great .0a7359d79fe5d2503aedd265f45a0add.jpg.b87cdf6860572e61209cf2425826ff3b.jpg. Now for the chook thighs. Ready to put on. 298b6953d5778f734585e44cc362c78a.jpg.on they go over apple. 31eff2bf475362e24802a0d63ac99a20.jpg.after a few bastes got them to temp.65f1b29ee5ccccd5c75c069bd0ea396b.jpg.and plated.80290fc09044e7ee51d30f1ad661c55d.jpg. Cheers for the recipie tony b. These tasted so good the cider vinegar shined through which I thought it would but everything blended so well .very tasty

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I knew ribs would be good as they they always are. The chicken is interesting, resembles Alabama white sauce. Good job
Cheers Tyrus .tony's recipie in the blender made the difference. He sent me some bob Gleeson white sauce awhile back that tasted good

• Like 1

Weird "parallel universes" story. Recipe that I gave Aussie was developed at Cornell University (NY) in their ag program right after WWII to promote folks eating more chicken. The Alabama White Sauce developed by Bob Gibson back in his day was completely independent, from what all I've read about both stories. They are similar, both are riffs on mayonnaise, but I find the Alabama version to be a bit on the sweeter side, whereas the Cornell chicken, as Aussie noted, is much more on the vinegar side. 

Glad you enjoyed it, Aussie! Cheers, mate! 

• Like 1

Weird "parallel universes" story. Recipe that I gave Aussie was developed at Cornell University (NY) in their ag program right after WWII to promote folks eating more chicken. The Alabama White Sauce developed by Bob Gibson back in his day was completely independent, from what all I've read about both stories. They are similar, both are riffs on mayonnaise, but I find the Alabama version to be a bit on the sweeter side, whereas the Cornell chicken, as Aussie noted, is much more on the vinegar side. 
Glad you enjoyed it, Aussie! Cheers, mate! 
Gibson that's him lol.very tasty recipie .I have two thighs that were left over from the cook been marinading nicley that I'm going to throw on the Jr tonight