ckreef

Beautiful Real Estate

I know you didn't think I was talking about a nice house or piece of property. B)

Grill Grates makes my NuKe Delta a really nice piece of grilling real estate. 

br1.thumb.jpg.8efb3cffedf1e130917069c5571f951e.jpg

Custom cut to length they fit perfectly. The way I configured them you can go full Grill Grates or 1/2 Grill Grates and 1/2 regular grate depending on what I want to cook. 

br2.thumb.jpg.c496a4d60f394a273509e6be1a1bac75.jpg

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, El Pescador said:

I bet you got leather seats for the truck, too - am I right?!  ;-)

Once again, nicely done - guessing you're having some fun with that new toy!

Unfortunately no leather seats. And even worse, push button ignition but no remote start (almost a deal breaker). That was a new 2018 still on the lot. They wanted it gone. A good deal with a bunch of factory cash back. A decent down payment. Fortunately I have good credit so I got my own financing. Without all that I would have never been able to afford it. 

I am having a blast learning the grill. Will try out the grates hopefully tomorrow (weather permitting). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrus said:

Those searing grates are looking way to clean, they look much better when they're all dressed up.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Pearson said:

Tyrus I’m sure they will be “all dressed up” pretty quickly. 

No worries. With tonight's chicken dinner we'll start dressing them up B)

• Like 2

The fire is lit. 

Unfortunately we had a chicken disaster. I open the whole chicken and it didn't smell right :( into the trash it went. Mrs skreef is down at the local grocery store right now grabbing up some leg quarters. Just a minor blip in dinner. 

• Sad 1

The fire is lit. 

Unfortunately we had a chicken disaster. I open the whole chicken and it didn't smell right into the trash it went. Mrs skreef is down at the local grocery store right now grabbing up some leg quarters. Just a minor blip in dinner. 

You better get that sorted because Tyrus and I are on the way and there is turning back.
  • Haha 1

The fire is lit. 

Unfortunately we had a chicken disaster. I open the whole chicken and it didn't smell right into the trash it went. Mrs skreef is down at the local grocery store right now grabbing up some leg quarters. Just a minor blip in dinner. 

I bet tekobo is laughing at us as she munches on that old funky cow.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3