EGGARY

Worcestershire Powder

Knowing how the sauce is manufactured makes it hard to understand how a powder can replace the tasty delight. Aging in wooden barrels for months and a prescribed method is used in the process. I do believe fish is a major additive anyhow, it is manufactured in merry ol' England and also in New Jersey as a result of demand. A little history of Lea and Perrins with the original stopper and cork surround

DSCF2420.JPG

• Like 2

Tyrus, I am betting you are right that it cannot replace the real deal liquid.  As a parallel, I am reminded of instant coffee.  

But as a dry rub, maybe this powder has some merit??  Hoping someone out there has tried it as such and can give us some feedback. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Tyrus, I am betting you are right that it cannot replace the real deal liquid.  As a parallel, I am reminded of instant coffee.  

But as a dry rub, maybe this powder has some merit??  Hoping someone out there has tried it as such and can give us some feedback. 

Gotta say I was curious also. I ordered it with the Umani {hope that's right} and will look for a use once it arrives. Those two together may have possibilities or a look into a mix of blending.  Do like a challenge, simple, and inexpensive....sorta like a lottery ticket, will it pay out. Eggary does that to you, drops a line and watches who bites. Eggary hooks me every time

• Haha 1