jruddy

Greetings from Delaware

Yeah I wasn't pleased but it didn't touch even the plastic wrap so everything was good. :)

We decided to build a ramp to get her up to the higher level and it worked well. Luckily it rolls well on the wheels :)

I need to figure out the piece that screws into the cold smoker and the extra bracket that comes with the side tables but I have her in position and ready for burn in tomorrow. Will be doing pizza tomorrow night.

KK_1.jpg

KK_2.jpg

KK_3.jpg

KK_4.jpg

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Basher said:

Thanks for sharing pics jruddy.
How many people did it take to push up that ramp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were 4 of us. 3 got to the ramp and we decided a 4th would be good to have Incase it moved left or right. 

Had to move it fast because it wasn’t the strongest ramp but we made it happen :) 

Edited by jruddy

6 hours ago, jruddy said:

I need to figure out the piece that screws into the cold smoker and the extra bracket that comes with the side tables but I have her in position and ready for burn in tomorrow. Will be doing pizza tomorrow night.

Congratulations!  Burn in followed by pizza is hard core.  Good luck, take your time and enjoy the pizzas.  

• Like 1

Thank you!  Burn in has begun!

I don't have any excuses not to cook now :)   Only thing left on the list is a Lynx Griddle and then for everything to be built in with a sink and running water. Wellllll maybe a beer tap as well ;)

Traeger is actually being returned and a Yoder YS640S arrives on Wednesday.

KK_6-1.jpg

KK_6-2.jpg

KK_7.jpg

KK_8.jpg

KK_9.jpg

• Like 2