Arizona Steve

I’ve been eyeing this for 3 years-look what showed up yesterday!

Hello All-Arizona Steve here,

Well I finally pulled the trigger.  After several conversations with Dennis, I landed on the Big Bad 32” in cobalt blue pebble.   Very exciting!   I’m located in Northern Arizona, USA - just south of Flagstaff at about 6800 feet above sea level in the Coconino Forest.  As I’m writing this post, my backyard is under major construction so my Big Bad 32” will stay crated for approximately 2 weeks.   What a tease!!!   Here are a few pics till the unveiling of  (yes I have already named the KK) “ZEUS”.   The GOD of Blue Sky’s and Thunder.  I will post uncreating pictures and backyard completion soon!  Chow from AZ 

FD552D9C-6787-40F1-B730-4E3BC17B7EB5.jpeg

3D457712-EC7E-4AFB-A42B-7F0FDF7BF620.jpeg

B1E64F50-EDBF-4271-B619-64D65031FD65.jpeg

F0F49AB0-8998-4396-80F6-ECBE6CC702DC.jpeg

2D6839AC-515E-4B22-9C49-D7A7563E5C0C.jpeg

4E8783B3-8AEA-4791-B3D5-42248020393A.jpeg

A03B09C7-0E2E-4664-8B0D-FC8E437A191C.jpeg

• Like 7

Welcome to the Obsession! Like everyone else, looking forward to the uncrating pics and seeing it in its brand new home! 

I'll be curious as well to see how the altitude affects things. You might be flying solo on this one, as I don't think anyone else on the Forum lives up in the clouds! 

Welcome Steve.

I'm going through the same at the moment, however, I have a lot less room and a lot less access than you.

I wish I could get a bobcat into my back yard. After 1 hour of digging shale my hands are ripped up- been pushing pens for too long.

We have been thinking about selling up and moving after 20 years, however, we are close to schools, work, community and decided last night that we will do a complete renovation, starting with the back yard.

Keep the photos coming and I'll share mine on "The Clock is Ticking". 

• Like 1

Hey Basher,

thanks for the warm welcome and wishes!  I’m stressing out because half of the week I’m not able to be on site but for Thursdays in the afternoons till Monday mornings.  I still have a J.O.B. to contend with down in the desert (150 miles south) in Scottsdale, AZ.  I think once it’s all done all the stress will disappear and likely say: that wasn’t so bad and what a great outdoor living space we now have!

Here is a picture from 2 weekends ago-the first one is my loyal companion Moka-she is 11 year old chocolate LAB and loves being in the high country with her daddy-me....  The second picture of a small female deer.   Where is a bow when u need one?  Lol

keep us posted with your progress as well.  Chat with us Soon!

094DEDB4-39F1-461A-BD4E-0665E9022163.jpeg

6E4BC1E5-F4DF-4A67-B2AB-171892B4E069.jpeg

On 8/18/2019 at 6:10 AM, Arizona Steve said:

Should look very different in the next two weeks.  I’ll post updated pictures,at that time,  

Ooo.  I hope that means you may get the chance to use the KK sometime soon.  Welcome to the blue pebble club.  All the best KKs are blue pebble.