coolpapabill

New/used KK 23" Ultimate in the house

Wow, that really hasn’t seen a lot of use has it!

See if Dennis will send you the owners guide as it describes the venting process in there, but essentially you take the grill up to about 500f and hold it there until you can smell a solvent like smell, then look out for any rising tiles or bubbling or tearing of the black grout material. Keep it hot until the smell disappears / the venting has finished and then push any tiles that have risen back in whilst it cools down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be doing the venting process this weekend after speaking with Dennis . Taking 5 to 6 hours of my weekend

plus a little charcoal is worth setting up a lifetime of cooking properly.

One thing I forgot to mention was how much I was blown away when I first saw the KK in person.

Pictures do not do justice to the build quality , engineering , and beautiful looks of this thing.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, coolpapabill said:

One thing I forgot to mention was how much I was blown away when I first saw the KK in person.

Pictures do not do justice to the build quality , engineering , and beautiful looks of this thing.

Typical reaction that we've all had! They are stunning, especially the dark autumn nebula ones! :laughing6: