PVPAUL

2nd KK

Well, in an earlier post some of you voiced comments / concern about my keeping my 32” KK at a vacation home. My reply was that I do most of my entertaining at our vacation home and that works for me. Well, as my time at vacation home is winding down for the summer I started having mixed feelings about leaving my KK behind 😪..........solution.....I pulled the trigger and purchased a new KK the same color but in the 21” supreme size 😀 . The other good news is that this is available from inventory so no long waits. Tonyb was right......I’ve been bitten by the KK obsession bug and need to have A KK  to cook on all year long!

I’m excited to have the 21” to compare to the 32” KK.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, PVPAUL said:

I actually went with the same color and tile........maybe someday they will be together!!!

Wise choice. Less wise choice would be to go with my fantasy of having every size KK, each in a different "favourite" colour way.

12 minutes ago, PVPAUL said:

Tekobo, have you tried the tortilla recipe yet?

Not yet but very high on must cook list.  It is a bit like making bread or pasta.  If you do it regularly it is no big deal and you just get on with it.  With a new thing like making tortillas I am afraid to fail and keep putting it off.  Soon, very soon.  

• Like 1

I bought my original Kamado 7 in 1998 from Richard.  In 2004 I bought a Kamado 3 for my girlfriend apartment.  They sent it directly to my girlfriends apartment just like I had requested; however,  They sent the bill to my house.  That did not make my wife very happy.

LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk