DennisLinkletter

Forum's 1st birthday..

The first year has more than exceeded my expectations. Who would have thought we'd have 9600 posts in the first year. We actually passed 10,000 if I include all the not so positive posts about another vendor that were deleted in June.

I just want to thank everybody for their involvement in making this a great forum and support of myself and Komodo in general.

And an extra special thanks to DJ, I could not have done it without you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations! I came looking for an alternative and found a superior product and forum. Your great customer service has prevented this forum from becoming a complaint center, and your attitude has fostered a friendly atmosphere. You deserve great credit Dennis. And Deej gets my thanks as well for a great job managing the forum.

Congratulations, Dennis! I think that Komodo Kamado has gotten a lot more publicity and credibility once folks could see that real people are buying and using your cookers! Like all non-metal cooker brands that have forums, this is probably the best place to get the information, help and tips on using your KK cooker. So happy birthday to the forum and wishes for continued success!

Congratulations Dennis..

looking forward to watching your company and the KK continue to prosper for many years through your one of a kind drive for the perfect design, the superior product, and your famous customer service.

DJ, the forum has been a great resource on ceramic cooking and a great fun. I am happy to tell you that if it were not for the forum I may have bought a headache instead of a KK! :smt109

Cheers