Braai-Q

32" Delivery Advice

1 hour ago, tekobo said:

That would have been a sight to behold!  Looking forward to the big reveal.

I had thought of strapping a GoPro to my head for the full 'player one' experience but as a friend of mine did that for the birth of his first child, I can totally attest to the sheer entertainment value it offered. Highlight was when his wife realised that he intended to go into the delivery room with it on and it cut shortly after a pregnant woman going into labour lunged at him. 😂

I think my efforts would have been far less entertaining but I'm putting it out there in case anyone expecting one fancies a novel delivery video idea.... 😎

Edited by Braai-Q
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

And remember you can always call me if you have any on the spot questions.. 

Thanks Dennis. All self explanatory. Had to stop for a beer mid way through all the unwrapping, damn there's a lot of cellophane wrap and cardboard! 😁

Need to drop you an email about another UK order piggy backed on mine, you have mail. 

5 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Thanks, Braai-Q. My wire haired fox terriers have already gone to dog heaven, I think they came back as 2 KKs.

This is a picture of a picture beside my desk.

Muffie.thumb.jpg.21f50350c6fe48471290f229104168f7.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. Losing them is devastating. What a beautiful dog. If you ever need a virtual Terrier fix, I am happy to oblige. Posing with KK available on request. 👍 

If I was being reincarnated, I think coming back as a KK would be a pretty sweet deal. Although I can't imagine our dog being a very good KK, you'd have to enter into a negotiation every time you wanted to open the lid. Ours plays fetch but will only release the ball on an exchange basis and then only if he perceives he is getting a better offer. 

11 hours ago, Braai-Q said:

If I was being reincarnated, I think coming back as a KK would be a pretty sweet deal. Although I can't imagine our dog being a very good KK, you'd have to enter into a negotiation every time you wanted to open the lid. Ours plays fetch but will only release the ball on an exchange basis and then only if he perceives he is getting a better offer. 

Thanks, Braai-Q. It was an experience not to be missed. Terriers are full of the devil and I like that.  Seeing pix of your dog brings back fond memories.:smt054

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.