ChefJeff

SEX CHANGE

Moses (blue,green,purple mix of tiles), is a stunner to behold. He was the offspring we'd decided upon. At the last minute we changed our minds, and went with the original "glass black" color that was our obsession from the get go. Hence, Moses has become "Cinders"---and from now on, I'm "Cinders fella". I just made final payment to Dennis, and I guess things will move at the pace that they should, regarding the journey from Indonesia to California. Needless to say---VERY excited in Sherman Oaks!

Cheers all,

Jeff

Re: SEX CHANGE

Moses (blue,green,purple mix of tiles), is a stunner to behold. He was the offspring we'd decided upon. At the last minute we changed our minds, and went with the original "glass black" color that was our obsession from the get go. Hence, Moses has become "Cinders"---and from now on, I'm "Cinders fella". I just made final payment to Dennis, and I guess things will move at the pace that they should, regarding the journey from Indonesia to California. Needless to say---VERY excited in Sherman Oaks!

Cheers all,

Jeff

Blue, Green, Purple--all mixed together?! What does that look like? Is there actually a pic of that somewhere? I would love to see that!

As you know, Jeff, we also went with the Glass Black. It's a great choice---but, man, I would love to see what "Moses" would look like...