Paswesley

So close, and yet so far

Forum Family:

My anticipation is building by the hour! My Gen II is now on the dock in Harrisburg, PA, awaiting transfer to the truck that will get it to me. So far, so good. With Dennis off the grid, I hope that there is no damage when it arrives. Aw- to heck with that! Everything will be okay with it. I am excited! I have a feeling that is reminiscent of that which I used to have as a child on Christmas Eve nights, as I lay awake and longed for the morning. My wife is very canny, you know. She whipped out her omnipresent "honeydo" list and gave it a quick scan. In a second, she used the delivery of the KK to hoodwink me into powerwashing the patio and the house. Without batting an eye, she says, "You wouldn't want to set your new BBQ (sic) onto a dirty patio, would you?" The answer goes without saying, so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. :cry:

KK-napping

Didn't you hear? The Supreme Court recently ruled that KK-napping is a capital crime in all fifty states and the territories. This was in response to Indonesia's pre-existing law. :P Besides, I have a squad of off duty police officers on guard duty. :wink: