teddysurf

Rookie about to be called up

Re: Rookie about to be called up

Sorry for the delayed response.

That mountain in the background is just one of the local "hills" in the San Fransisco Bay Area. I grew up in the mid-west where they qualify as mountains, but here their "just hills"!

We agree that FatMan is one beautiful cooker. He is actually chubbier than 19.5" ... he's the big boy. Talking with Dennis prior to ordering I came to the conclusion that the big guy was a better option for us.

What ribs, indeed! I've been enjoying those leftovers all week ... but I accept the criticism and prodding for future evidence.

Re: Rookie about to be called up

Cook_Shack' date=' that's some real history you're talking about. It's hard to imagine the times your father lived and worked through and the contributions he and your sister made to our security. I'm sorry to learn that your father died such a young man. Was the lapel pin your father wore somehow associated with his work on the Manhattan project? If so, it would be great if you could post a pic of it.[/quote']

100_0293.jpg

Sorry for posting delay. Pin was in storage.