Curly

Chubby and his skulls

A month or 2 ago, Chubby drug a portion of a coyote carcas up onto the front porch and ate what was left. The skull, backbone and a back leg.

Last night my wife got home and he had a cow skull by the front porch chewing on it.

I'm waiting for him to drag one of the neighbors cows up on the porch...still mooing :shock:

If he ever gets ahold of some of that left over pork butt that he has been spyin' on the KK.. :shock:

Is the KK’s quality construction a fortification heavy enough to repel the frenzied, aroma induced assault of a highly trained attack dog that has been slumin on carcass? :shock: Can a fence be built high enough? A mote dug wide enough? A bullet fast enough… :shock: oops don’t go there. :oops: Leftovers are strictly outa the question. Its a matter of safety. Sorry Chubby.

If he ever gets ahold of some of that left over pork butt that he has been spyin' on the KK.. :shock:

Is the KK’s quality construction a fortification heavy enough to repel the frenzied, aroma induced assault of a highly trained attack dog that has been slumin on carcass? :shock: Can a fence be built high enough? A mote dug wide enough? A bullet fast enough… :shock: oops don’t go there. :oops: Leftovers are strictly outa the question. Its a matter of safety. Sorry Chubby.

Chubby has seen how much that KK will hold...and he knows it will hold his weight if he's butchered right :shock:

I love the boy...and I hope he knows his limits :(