Saucier

Well CRAP!

Not sure exactly how what happened to occurred' date=' but one tip is where you are clipping the pit probe. I want the least amount of wires inside my grill, so the pit probe gets clipped just through the polder port hole, several inches in (that will give you a reasonable average temperature of your main surface). This way, if it did come unclipped, the situation that happened to you could not happen. [/quote']

DJ, I figured you'd either have a glass top for your Stealth Ninja or possibly a teeny camera probe or something rigged up by now, with some kind of windshield wiper thingy to clear it off once in a while? YOU KNOW cooks love to look..... 8)

Not sure exactly how what happened to occurred' date=' but one tip is where you are clipping the pit probe. I want the least amount of wires inside my grill, so the pit probe gets clipped just through the polder port hole, several inches in (that will give you a reasonable average temperature of your main surface). This way, if it did come unclipped, the situation that happened to you could not happen. [/quote']

DJ, I figured you'd either have a glass top for your Stealth Ninja or possibly a teeny camera probe or something rigged up by now, with some kind of windshield wiper thingy to clear it off once in a while? YOU KNOW cooks love to look..... 8)

Procom! Everything but a camera.

-=Jasaen=-

...or possibly a teeny camera probe or something rigged up by now' date=' with some kind of windshield wiper thingy to clear it off once in a while?[/quote']

Why is the thought of DJ with tiny camera probes so unsettling to me? I wonder how much these cost, one must have one's gadgets, after all!