seanwiley

The "Copper Coyote"

You've been a member of the family since at least May 19th, but now you're a very happy member! Sounds like you got the new bronze tiles, if you had gone with the ceramic tiles they wouldn't attract lightning so much :) This is a great time to start brining your first big cook, have you decided what it'll be yet? Enjoy and stay dry and un-electrified!

The flamey guy gets used so often I figured I had to use the lightning storm to let this guy out!

:thin:

well, according to the system, since I reset my password then I haven't been a member of the family for the required two days to post a picture :( so I'll post one this weekend.

Am probably going to do a turkey that I was going to put in the fryer, but now that seems so old fashioned.....

Thanks for the welcome!

Ha! Funny you would notice that. I did a consulting gig for Coke once and that was my bonus.

But you are correct. I have strategically located at the heart of triangle beween the pool, the billiard table in back there and the dart board that you can't see off ot the right. It has taken me several years, but my master plan is finally coming together.

It's 9:00 AM now. Just about time to get the turkey out of the brine and get this baby fired up.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.