Turtle

Dennis for CEO of your fave airline!

This is sorta off topic for a BBQ forum but I was just reading the Happy Campers section and couldn't help but think how much nicer collecting "frequent flyer" miles would be if Dennis ran the show at our favorite airline.

If airline CEOs built ceramic cookers then they would often be late, cracked, rusted out, mis-fit, overpriced, and include a couple sheets of TP disguised as a warranty. :shock:

Imagine if we pulled Dennis away and got him into that airline CEO job...Oh the dilemma... Do I want my airline to work or do I want my BBQ? :lol:

Re: Dennis for CEO of your fave airline!

Imagine if we pulled Dennis away and got him into that airline CEO job...Oh the dilemma... Do I want my airline to work or do I want my BBQ? :lol:
or MAYBE they'd serve fresh Q as the meal on your airline! Mmmmm!!! :wink:

Re: Dennis for CEO of your fave airline!

or MAYBE they'd serve fresh Q as the meal on your airline! Mmmmm!!! :wink:

You're a genius! I'm gonna have sweet dreams tonight! :D

You know, I actually considered using hotel points to pay for my KK :)

I have a boatload of priority club points and they not only allow you to use them for hotel stays, but also have a merchandise catalog and allow you to buy gift cards for a long list of retail stores and restaurants. If you dont see what you want in the catalog, they also offer personal shopper service, where you can tell them what you want, they quote you the price in points and buy it for you if you want.

But the points go much further if you use them for hotel stays...I could stay about a month in a private hut out over a lagoon, at the Intercontinental Bora Bora for the points a KK would have cost :eek: Just for reference...the real money price for the room is about $500/US per night!