Sanny

Lest you all think I don't cook anything....

:) I made some bean soup today. Great Northern Beans, onions, bay leaf, garlic, crushed chilis, pulled pork.

It's the Cooking Light recipe for white bean soup, but I didn't use the ham. I didn't have ham, but I had a bag of frozen pulled pork. Chopped some of that and put it in, instead. And no, I didn't have jalepenos, either. Threw some crushed chilis in, instead.

I had some cooked brown rice, and some dried mushrooms, so they went in, too. I'll probably puree some of the soup for a thick base later.

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=printerFriendly&recipe_id=665265

aV1qcWr.jpg

We wouldn't dream of thinking such a thing! Here are some pics from my own "soup" this weekend. A nice little 4 pound "bowl" of brisket with some awesome mustard seed rub. Did 6 hours low and slow and then wrapped her in foil and towels and let her rest in a thermal bag. YUM! I hate to say it, but these may be the last from me for a few weeks, getting ready to start a cleanse/fast, but I'll be back!

DMAX

Pq1QB6pS.jpg

aVadbCi.jpg

Pq1QBFkS.jpg

aVaeCpr.jpg