Zorro

Wichita, Kansas (Pallet share)

Welcome back

Thanks Dennis--and welcome back. I will definietly take a smaller pallet unless someone shows up and wants a lot. I can't take delivery until I get back to Wichita this fall but I am willing to pay now to hold it. Let me know if that works for you. I know it costs money to store stuff in a warehouse.

The pictures of the place you stayed in Bali were incredible. I will show my wife Lisa--she loves exotic trips and I would love to take her. We are coming to LA by car leaving Thursday to get our house in Los Feliz ready to sell.

I do appreciate your concern about my little acorn nut problem. If you come up with an easy solution, great, otherwise don't sweat it. The thing cooks great and looks as good as it cooks!

Thanks,

Tom Ritchie

Re: Welcome back

Thanks Dennis--and welcome back. I will definietly take a smaller pallet unless someone shows up and wants a lot. I can't take delivery until I get back to Wichita this fall but I am willing to pay now to hold it. Let me know if that works for you. I know it costs money to store stuff in a warehouse.

The pictures of the place you stayed in Bali were incredible. I will show my wife Lisa--she loves exotic trips and I would love to take her. We are coming to LA by car leaving Thursday to get our house in Los Feliz ready to sell.

I do appreciate your concern about my little acorn nut problem. If you come up with an easy solution, great, otherwise don't sweat it. The thing cooks great and looks as good as it cooks!

Thanks,

Tom Ritchie

Heylo Tom,

I'll send you an Email but there is no reason we can't send the charcoal with your new Gen 2.2 That will bring the rates down.. first box is already over 600lbs!