DachsieSlave

Dilemma

Re: another dilemma

Bert' date=' my friend and patient, sells Primo. I felt really bad I didn't buy one from him. He doesn't know I bought the KK. So I'm telling Skip, the Anaesthesiologist, all about the KK the other day during surgery. He gets all jacked up hearing about this ceramic cooking deal, goes home and scours the internet, and finds Primo. One week later we're in surgery and this guy has become the ceramic and barbeque knowledge expert! [b']He's telling me all about how he's going to Minion Method this and Finney that and spatchcock this. How this lump makes more ash but burns hotter than that lump. How he's going to use Mapp torches, and Stokers, and Maverick ET-73's. He's already plotting how he's going to hack the Stokerlog software. I mean, this guy went crazy! In a week. Nobody is worse than me on New Hobby Total Immersion and Obsession Disorder. Except maybe Skip. As much as I want Dennis to sell product, I kind of pushed Skip toward the Primo, and specifically told him to tell Bert that I sent him. And Skip, DON'T tell Bert I got a KK! Once Bert sells one Primo from my referral, my duty is done.

Tell Burt, "Finney says thanks for mentioning me (and the cooking method)" LOL

I love the way these cookers look... I'll have one someday. Right now I have 2 Primos (XL & JR) to get my 'ceramic' on.