DennisLinkletter

Anybody in Germany ready for a KK?

I have a confirmed order/sale going to Hamburg. If anybody else is ready now's the time to save 50% in custom clearance fees.

For those who don't know, I pick up the ocean freight to pretty much any port worldwide. All you need to do is cover the customs clearance fees, any applicable taxes and local delivery. This is why it's a great opportunity to be able to share the fees..

;);)

Re: Last call for Germany.. Save 66% on customs clearance fe

I now have two Komodos going to Hamburg port in the next week.. Anybody else want to piggyback this consignment? Save 66% on customs clearance fees..

Hi Dennis

I was thinking of ordering a few Komodos to Switzerland and sent you an email a week ago concerning this matter. Didn't you get it?

Re: Last call for Germany.. Save 66% on customs clearance fe

I now have two Komodos going to Hamburg port in the next week.. Anybody else want to piggyback this consignment? Save 66% on customs clearance fees..

Hi Dennis

I was thinking of ordering a few Komodos to Switzerland and sent you an email a week ago concerning this matter. Didn't you get it?

Noo.. I never miss a "thinking about ordering a few Kamados" email..

Please resend...

:lol::lol: