Question for Komodo owners

hey george. don't own a KK myself, but i have a suggestion. folks who have posted here get notified when a section they are watching gets more posts.

try posting the same question in the "Happy Campers" section, and they should get alerted via email.

good luck!

I bought the KK over others for a few reasons.

First the size eliminated most others, I wanted a bigger cooker. Then I wanted a tile cooker, so it came down to only 2 (I think) When I read about Dennis's "engineering improvements" it made sense to me, I am an engineer also. Then I compared pricing and delivery. The price with all the included items was a bit less, and the delivery was potentially 6 weeks sooner.

So as I said in my Happy Campers section I am very pleased, the fit finish and quality were better than I thought. The delivery was quicker and I believe it is a very well thought out and improved unit. Perhaps I should have waited for the new model but I am very pleased with what I have.

I am certainly willing to discuss or let you know any other thoughts

WChape