cruzmisl

She's home (v2)

My wife and I picked up Juno yesterday. It was a 4 hour drive home but everything went well. She's loving her new home! She grew ALOT since we picked her out. Thankfully for me I got a good deal on some dog food from Petsmart :D

Here's a pic on the ride home and then one from this morning after she was tuckered out from trotting around the house.

ridehome.jpg

juno1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. As far as eating she's currently 28lbs (up from 22lbs on September 17th :shock: ) and eats two cups of food 3 times a day. According to my breeder she'll eat a maximum of 2 cups two times a day. For a dog that large it really isn't that much. She's such a joy and is coming along really well with her house/crate training. She's growing so fast though she'll play for 20 minutes then sleep for a few hours. This is what she does most of the time,

sleeping.jpg

She loves to be close to us. I was putzing on the computer yesterdayand she decided to crawl under my desk and take a nap.

desk.jpg

I'll post more pics as time goes on. Lots of money, work and time invested but its all worth it.