scouterpf

Large Thank You for Dennis

My wife CarolAnn and I became very proud owners of KK # 380 in 2008. this past summer (2010) our "Dragon's Egg" developed structural problems from the batch of bad springs mentioned here on the forum; after talking to Dennis and the sending of images our Dennis said that a new gen2.2... would be sent to us at no charge. Wow, the "Dragon" arrive on December 23 with all the improvements; the one that really impresses us and my always hungry neighbors is the impossible gasket.

Dennis is really a terrific manufacturer who does not follow the old adage of buyer beware, instead, he strives with every word and deed to be the very best and make his customers the most satisfied people on our good earth. The following is what I e-mailed to Dennis.

Merry Christmas,

Well it seems as if our original “Dragon’s Egg†has grown into a full grown Dragon. The crated “Dragon 2.2†arrived in snowy Rochester, NY this A M. The delivery man brought it to our back yard and with the help of myself and a neighbor it is now on our deck. My wife and I had to disappoint a roving band of beavers by unbolting the upper part of the crate; our local recycle truck was just too near to ignore; we also did not know how the beavers would react to wood that was part of the shipping process. I am sending you images of the Dragon as soon as the electrons permit. Our snow is the remains of a 22 inch snow fall earlier in the month and it is snowing again.

Thank you for your wonderful product and outstanding service.

P.S. I have no images to show all you of the Dragon or the meats that have been done on the Dragon; the food disappeared as fast as they were done since December 24. Images will arrive soon.