seanwiley

What to do in Kuala Lumpor?

Dennis, My wife an I will be in your neighborhood for the Formula 1 race weekend after next. Since the qualifying race and the actual race both start at 4:00, I assume I have Saturday and Sunday mornings to do something.

So..... if there was one thing you would recommend that someone do in KL, what would it be? (I doubt I have time to get out of the city). Just curious

Re: What to do in Kuala Lumpor?

I was in KL last week, but only for 2 days. it's a big city, but for a nice few hrs, consider going to Petronas Towers, and take the trip up the tower.you only go up to the bridge between the two towers, but it's not bad. there's also an orchid garden and butterfly garden in KL as well, that might be worth the trip. i have been to the Orchid garden in Singapore, and thats quite impressive. Not sure if you are going to have time in Singapore as well, but there's lots of things to do there. Tom

I've tried to contact an old friend of mine in KL to no avail. She's changed her number and the only Email I had was an old job address and it bounced. I have not been to KL for 15 years so I'm pretty clueless as to where to go these days..

I can't even remember where I used to go back then.. But my lady friend was very, very memorable.. but now that I'm married, I'm not even allowed to think about her!

:eek::eek:

15 years? I thought it was right around the corner from you? :-)

There is the skywalk between the two towers of course and a couple folks recommended driving around the Putrajaya area which seems interesting (based on Wikipedia anyway). And for some strange reason the wives think there is shopping there somewhere. ;-)

I'll look for the orchid gardens that Tom suggested too.

And finally, if I see a "memorable lady friend" anywhere, I'll think of you......