fcnich

Gonna buy one Monday!!

Hello All,

Going to put my money down on a new KK cooker Monday. Looking forward not only to getting it, but also talking with all of you who love to bbq and cooking in general. And yes I have choosen a name for it, will announce that when I get my cooker and picture of it!!

Re: Gonna buy one Monday!!

Actually i bought a new 2007 model from the customs place in California, there are a few there that were owned i guess by a couple guys that had a falling out. Some older 2006 models, one 2007 (mine) and 1 2008 model. I think mine is Almond Mix, Dennis was not sure about the color ha ha!! By the way there are 2 blues on e-bay now. Hope to have it by the end of the week.... maybe. I do have a name picked out too

Re: Gonna buy one Monday!!

So, yet another member having trouble posting pics...

Like I said, one of you smart guys needs to make it dead simple, no resizing, just pick your photo and click upload. Period.

Telling us the 10 step method kind of reminds me of Steve Jobs telling us why we really don't need Flash on our iPhones and iPads. I love Apple stuff, but he's full of sh..

I know one of you is savvy enough to sort this out! C'mon, show us how smart you are. We will give you great kudos. I will anyway.