TheNakedWhiz

Bad news, good news.....

The bad news is it cost $450 to find and fix a water line leak 4 feet beneath the surface this morning. The good news is the plumber finished work right about the time I needed a fourth hand to lift Pebbles up the steps to the back deck! So, Pebbles is now in her new location, looking mighty fine. I'm dead tired though, so I'll post some photos later rather than now. :D I haven't unwrapped all the grates and the side tables and stuff. That will come later also.

Re: Bad news, good news.....

Torture? Torture? I had to let that beauty sit in the garage for a week waiting to assemble Team Naked Whiz Competition Weight Lifters to assemble, lol. I won't be firing it up for a week or two. I need to ensure that as I write the review I have all the photos I need before it gets dirty or filled with charcoal and ash. I'll probably do all my cooking on my Kamado Joe cooker until the time comes. I'm sure that Pebbles understands and appreciates the fact that she's going to be on the world's biggest stage, the Interworldwebnet and she has to look her best!