Paswesley

Cook_Shack's Wonder Cleaner

I know that Cook_Shack gave this formula to us quite a while back. Nonetheless, I think it relevant still. There are quite a few new users who have joined in the year or so since the formula was originally posted. Take a look at some before and after pics. The first pic is Mable as clean as I could get her using Krud Kutter and as much elbow grease as I dared. The second pic is a look at Mable cleaned using Cook_Shack's formula with a bare minimum of elbow grease. This was cleaned one week after the Krud Kutter cleaning and after cooking two turkeys for Thanksgiving.post-6942-139082391211_thumb.jpgMable Waxed for the Winter.JPG[/attachment:3q98kbo7]post-6980-139082391204_thumb.jpgClean Collar pic 1.JPG[/attachment:3q98kbo7]Clean Collar pic 2.JPG[/attachment:3q98kbo7] The third pic is a closeup of the stainless collar ring and upper lid grout that had been badly smoke stained. Great stuff, Cook_Shack!!! Thanks for sharing. This is the link to the formula. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3465&p=32279&hilit=Cleaner+for mula#p32279 fetch?id=68308fetch?id=68309fetch?id=68310