MadMedik

EVO Grilling and Searing Cooker featured in top 10 Grills

Hello,

In the publicity section of our Forum, there is an "About.com" rating of top 10 Grills. Of course, Komodo Kamado was rated #3. No surprise. However, see the grill rated #4....The EVO Grill: (see link provided below)

http://bbq.about.com/od/grills/tp/aatp062907a.htm

While absolutely nothing like a Kamado style cooker or smoker or BBQ, I am intrigued with the EVO Grill. I have watched many YouTube videos about it. Called some dealers about them. It seems pretty cool. I have not found any "reviews by users" on the internet.

My question to Forum...have any of you ever bought, used, or seen one of these Grills in action? Any Friends you know that may have one?

I am considering purchasing one. It is pricey to say the least, however on this forum...price is not always an inhibitor when looking for perfection and quality products. We know Komodo Kamado has the perfections, quality, and 'price'.

Oh yeah, it in no way replaces the KK. It is an addition to my cooking arsenal. I would NEVER get rid of KK

Do i need this? NO Do I need the KK? No...well, probably YES? ;)

Thanks for checking it out.

MadMedik

Re: EVO Grilling and Searing Cooker featured in top 10 Grill

We bought/used one for a reception at work. It works well- but was hard to keep any temp but very hot. The metal was thick and it was easy to scrape stuff to the side. Made a cool looking cooking station. Not sure I would call it a grill though.

Derek