Loquitur

Problem Accessing Forum

All of a sudden I am having a problem accessing the forum. My computer link goes to the KK homepage and from there I normally click the forum tab. I can still get to the KK homepage but from there, out of the clear blue, I am getting either a 403 forbidden error message or 404 not found error message when I click on the forum tab. I can get into the forum by going to Google and getting a link for a KK recipe which brings me straight into the forum instead of to the KK homepage. I tried deleting my history and re-adding the KK site manually but I still get the same problem. All the other tabs on the KK homepage work fine - its just the forum tab I'm having trouble with. This is on the computer I use daily to access the forum and I haven't made any changes to it. On another computer in my house, my KK link goes straight to the index page of the forum instead of to the KK homepage and I am not having a problem on that one. Anybody have any ideas? I miss being able to easily click into the KK forum in the AM with my first cup of coffee.

Re: Problem Accessing Forum

On another computer in my house' date=' my KK link goes straight to the index page of the forum instead of to the KK homepage and I am not having a problem on that one. Anybody have any ideas? I miss being able to easily click into the KK forum in the AM with my first cup of coffee.[/quote']

I would throw away the original link and make a new one..

We have made changes to the forum recently.

;);)

Re: Problem Accessing Forum

I bypassed the home page and got directly into the forum through Google and once I was in, I deleted my history and made a new link to the index page. Making a new link to the home page didn't help me because even with that new link, I still got the error as soon as I clicked on the home page forum tab. Just didn't know if the hackers were back or if other people were having the same issue with the KK homepage considering this problem came on suddenly. This is working fine for me now- appreciate for the suggestions.