Firemonkey

Anyone interested in mesquite lump - central fl area?

A handful of us used to buy palettes of mesquite lump at wholesale, and one of the guys contacted me last week to see about getting some more.

Previously, we have gotten 40# bags of lazarri mesquite (food service packaging- bigger chunks in the bag than retail) purchased directly from lazarri, and picked it up from their regional warehouse in Orlando.

The local produce wholesaler, who introduced me to this charcoal, stocks the stuff on behalf of a few local restaurants. He says the current price is $15.25/bag(40#). The direct prices from lazarri have typically been the same, so I expect our price will be in that neighborhood. But, we have to buy a whole pallet - 25 bags. I have not called to inquire about another direct buy, or negotiate a price yet because I wanted to see if anyone else was interested beforehand.

We already have 25 bags in the order, so the minimum is covered. If anyone else is interested in getting in on this deal, let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD