Gazza

Barbecue stores

We are doing our annual driving trip through the USA and this time are doing the New England states. A bit cooler than home :D

We are going from Vermont into Maine tomorrow and then heading south. After that it's back to LA for a few days.

We are looking to find a well stocked barbecue store to get some leather amulets and pick up some grill floss. Does anybody have any recommendations for a chain of stores or a really good, local?

Re: Barbecue stores

We are doing our annual driving trip through the USA and this time are doing the New England states. A bit cooler than home :D

We are going from Vermont into Maine tomorrow and then heading south. After that it's back to LA for a few days.

We are looking to find a well stocked barbecue store to get some leather amulets and pick up some grill floss. Does anybody have any recommendations for a chain of stores or a really good, local?

a well stocked barbecue store to get some leather amulets?

I'm thinking I've been out of civilisation too long.. I tried to google leather amulets and BBQ.. Am I missing something? Or are you looking for leather amulets somewhere else?

;);)

Re: Barbecue stores

If your close to PA i think this pale you should go check out they have lots of spices rub BBQ related items.

http://www.fredsmusicandbbq.com/category_s/230.htm

Thanks for the recommendation but we've done Philadelphia and won't be going back.

Dennis you're right.....having a brain fade.........I meant leather gauntlets not amulets ! :oops:

Might just order some online if some can recommend a good brand.