macpiper

i can't find it anywhere....

i was looking around the forums a while ago and someone had posted a picture of some tiles that weren't in the photo albums. i think they called them black volcanic or something like that. they were pretty distressed looking like the JRE-40's but darker.....anyone know where i can find that image and if dennis is actually offering that color?

Re: i can't find it anywhere....

i was looking around the forums a while ago and someone had posted a picture of some tiles that weren't in the photo albums. i think they called them black volcanic or something like that. they were pretty distressed looking like the JRE-40's but darker.....anyone know where i can find that image and if dennis is actually offering that color?

Was it the antiqued versions you are looking for??

viewtopic.php?t=777

-=Jasen=-

unfortunately' date=' no. it was a photo of some tiles....distressed i believe but darker than the jre-40's. maybe i'm imagining things again....[/quote']

Try this - http://homepage.mac.com/komodokamado/PhotoAlbum1.html as all of the forum pics should be in here too. There are about 5 pages of pics there so click on the links at the top for more images.

-=Jasen=-