cruzmisl

Anyone ever use one of these??

Re: foodsaver

Going back a few posts but... if I were to go get a food-saver' date=' which model do people recommend? I see ones going all the way from 50-200 bucks.[/quote']

I would recommend one that handles the attachment (the cheaper ones do not) and can take full size bags. I also like the convenience of the units that have bag storage inside them. I would buy a few canisters and the meat marinader with it (all can be had from Walmart or Sam's).

-=Jasen=-

Going back a few posts but... if I were to go get a food-saver' date=' which model do people recommend? I see ones going all the way from 50-200 bucks.[/quote']

I have the V2490 from COSTCO.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... 25*90*749*

Comes with canister containers, stores bags inside appliance, accepts wide or regular size bags, and I am real happy with it! Works great for freezing the extras! Never imagined what a difference it made till I started using one!

I have the V2490 from COSTCO.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... 25*90*749*

Comes with canister containers, stores bags inside appliance, accepts wide or regular size bags, and I am real happy with it! Works great for freezing the extras! Never imagined what a difference it made till I started using one!

That looks like the same model I have. I got the same bundle deal, except mine came from Sam's club. I love having this thing too!

-=Jasen=-