DennisLinkletter

Can't supply aftermarket POSK parts any longer..

In the last 2 months or so word has gotten out that I helped some of RJ's customers with spare parts. Since then I've shipped fireboxes, charcoal baskets, grills, draft door assemblies and damper tops. I feel for these semi stranded KAmado customers and I've been happy to help.

Problem is that I have no staff in the States, my brother helps out but just can't deal with this new demand for little stuff..

As you know we are small boutique company who build a small volume of very high quality cookers.. By choice, I personally handle all correspondences with my customers.. I have two companies and two children and not enough time and energy to handle RJ's customer service shortfalls.

So I'm going to have to apologize and tell you that I have chosen to no longer handle these requests. Life is short and I need to prioritize and focus these days. . My family, KOmodo and Hand Hewn Floors customers have to come first... It also just delays your getting a precision cooking machine!

Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

;);)

Dennis

PS If anyone knows where people are reading that I'm selling K7 supplies please add a post that I no longer can do this..