Paswesley

m63?

On another forum, I have seen the praises of this material. It seems to me, an utter novice, that the inner refractory coating of the Komodo Kamados makes this heat resistant coating unnecessary. Also, the vacuum process should eliminate the problem of tiles falling off and the burn-in is not needed. Am I correct in my thinking? :?

Just go to this site http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/ and you can learn all you will need to know about the person selling the m63.

The Komodo Kamado is nothing like the kamado, the KK is far and away a superior product sold by a person who will back it 1000%. Do yourself a huge favor and stay away from kamado and buy yourself a Komodo Kamado and you will avoid year’s worth of anguish!

To answer your question you will not need any m63 with a KK!

M63 is nothing more than a name given by said competitor to an undisclosed product he purchases for resale.

I learned as a kid, if I wanted to blot out some writing so no one could make it out, the most effective technique was to write other letters over each letter.

Here, you are under a spell you need to break! Try making up similar, but even more impressive names for yourself. Like Z69. or P1120. Write ad copy to go with these names. Read these names, and the ad copy, out loud in the most pompous voice possible. Repeat until you start to laugh, and you are free from the spell.

The compositions of the two cookers you ask about are as different as the prices, or the reputations of the makers. I have one of each, and the difference is absolutely night and day. The Komodo Kamado needs no additional refractory materials to be applied by the end user; it is already designed for the rigors of its intended use.

Having watched the competing product fall apart, I don't dispute that some additional materials might have helped (or avoiding some astonishingly cheap materials that the competitor did use). What I have to wonder is why something like "Z69" wasn't used in the first place? But sometimes in life, it is simply time to move on. Many of the folks here came here by doing exactly that. The lucky ones started here.

I know what you mean

The process that you are describing is also known as dignifying the ridiculous. I am one of the lucky ones. I had not heard of the KK, or of Dennis, and I started out a couple of weeks ago looking at the kamado that you refer to. However, a sixth sense kept warning me that something was amiss, so I began to dig. I asked to join their forum a week ago, and fortunately did not hear (and still have not heard) from them. My disgust with the way that things were going caused me to do a Dogpile,com metasearch, and I lucked into finding komodokamado.com. I was sold in the first three minutes. I intend to get the Gen 2.2 23" Ultimate. I am simply counting up my pennies. I am so glad that I found Dennis and his incredible product!