slu

Suckling Pig

Re: Suckling Pig

So who is the dude who beat anorexia?

I don't have the slightest idea. Pulled it off a website that offers avatar photos. It made me laugh, so I chose it! BTW, I'm not laughing at the apparent obesity; just the fact that it's so damned politically incorrect. If he's comfortable in his skin, then more power to him!

Unfortunately that is me in my avatar' date=' miraculously, my hair has gotten darker the past couple of years. thinner too![/quote']

Dave, I have as much hair as that suckling pig! My dad died at 101 years of age and still had hair. I started losing mine at 23. It never bothered me but for the need to wear sun protection all the time!! Peter

Unfortunately that is me in my avatar' date=' miraculously, my hair has gotten darker the past couple of years. thinner too![/quote']

Dave, I have as much hair as that suckling pig! My dad died at 101 years of age and still had hair. I started losing mine at 23. It never bothered me but for the need to wear sun protection all the time!! Peter

No wonder your avatar has you wearing a hat!!! fingers crossed... ribbing... hehe

Look who's talking; I turned grey in my 30's!!