DennisLinkletter

New Komodo VOIP message service

Hello,

I have VOIP call and message service (voice over internet protocol) to Indonesia via two toll free (to Indonesia) US numbers.

From these numbers you can leave as long a voice message as you like and can usually reach me when I'm in front of my computer.

If not will usually get back to you that same day...

Please remember that important or urgent information should also be sent in an Email as if the line is bad I might not be able to hear what you have said.. The technology is good, sometimes great but can also be poor to the point of being unusable during peak hours.

• Los Angeles (310) 928-3648

• Atlanta (404) 418-6648

I'm usually around from 8:00 to 12:00am and 5 to 11:00pm Surabaya time.... Owners hours :wink:

TimeChart.jpg

I hope this service/technology makes me being half way around the world a bit easier and improves our ability to communicate. I can also be reached on Skype.com if you have a usb headset and DSL line.. Please write and ask me for details.

"Never ask a man what computer he uses.

If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.

If it's not, why embarrass him?"

Tom Clancy

"Never ask a man what computer he uses.

If it's a Mac, he'll tell you.

If it's not, why embarrass him?"

Tom Clancy

Man, Clancy was one of my heros until I saw that! Not only does he write some of the best fiction out there, but he is a minority owner of the Baltimore Orioles (See that ruthless avatar to the left?)