stevemurphy4

My hats off to Dennis

the Komado that you are selling is absolutely an incredible piece of work> I have owned them all, the original fire clay kamado, the fire clay BGE from Taiwan, the fire clay grill dome, the RJ kamado, the ceramic BGE and your fine tuning and improvements just leave me speechless. Having been a "kamado dealer", i do give richard Johnson credit for his ability to re-define the design of the kamado. Unfortunately a business person he is not and his inability to for-see and correct problems inherent in his designs ultimately will be his demise. But his failures have lead us to you with you visions of fine tuning and making just major improvements has been to our benefit. I salute you on what you are doing and look forward to seeing what you do with this in the future.

Steve

Re: My hats off to Dennis

Having been a "kamado dealer"...

AH HA! I THOUGHT you were THAT Steve! Glad you revealed yourself! :P

Wow, what a ringing endorsement from someone that may know the tiled cooker competition better than anyone else here. If Dennis ever decides to have a testimonial page, he should have your post there.

Re: My hats off to Dennis

Having been a "kamado dealer"...

AH HA! I THOUGHT you were THAT Steve! Glad you revealed yourself! :P

Wow, what a ringing endorsement from someone that may know the tiled cooker competition better than anyone else here. If Dennis ever decides to have a testimonial page, he should have your post there.

Eh Gerard, this is the testimonial page - hehe. :shock: There will be a link here on his new web site (there was one on his old web site - hehe - till I changed around the forum - opps).

-=Jasen=-