billyg

for sale- OTB Supreme in Connecticut

I have a mint blue otb supreme in blue tile (I believe it's jre 3443) for sale. Why is it for sale you ask? My pain in the ass wife wants a different color so the faster I sell it I can order a new one from Dennis. So if I can keep 2 grills on the deck at once, I will try to appease her. I will not ship this bad boy because you all know the weight so local pickup only! It is in perfect condition and comes with all the updated grills, not even used yet. I am asking $1800.00. My name is Bill and you can reach me on my cell at 203-536-4720. If you have been on the fence about these cookers, you are more than welcome to come and try before you buy.

Thanks,

Bill

Re: for sale- OTB Supreme in Connecticut

I have a mint blue otb supreme in blue tile (I believe it's jre 3443) for sale. Why is it for sale you ask? My pain in the ass wife wants a different color so the faster I sell it I can order a new one from Dennis. So if I can keep 2 grills on the deck at once, I will try to appease her. I will not ship this bad boy because you all know the weight so local pickup only! It is in perfect condition and comes with all the updated grills, not even used yet. I am asking $1800.00. My name is Bill and you can reach me on my cell at 203-536-4720. If you have been on the fence about these cookers, you are more than welcome to come and try before you buy.

Thanks,

Bill

Why don't you throw out a few pics of them...side by side even...that would be an awesome sight :shock::shock:

Why don't you throw out a few pics of them...side by side even...that would be an awesome sight :shock::shock:
Them? Them what? You mean his PITA wife and the OTB side by side? Not everyone has as purty a lil lady as YOU have, yaknow. Maybe we could make do with just a photo of the OTB. :)

Wish I hadda means of transporting, but nope. Not gonna fit in back of a Prius!

Them? Them what? You mean his PITA wife and the OTB side by side? Not everyone has as purty a lil lady as YOU have, yaknow. Maybe we could make do with just a photo of the OTB. :)

Wish I hadda means of transporting, but nope. Not gonna fit in back of a Prius!

Prius with a UHaul, and a worthless skunk of a man prolly sitting there pickin his nose while you load it up :shock: .

Sorry, but I know his kind...speaking of which, my cuz got a little extention on his state vacation, but got a good friend that lives in a half-way house and he's a purdy good-lookin feller so the girls around here say :D. I might could arange a phone conversation if you except collect calls, and it wouldn't be late cause a the kerfew he's on. :wink:

Just think on it...at least it's a step in the right direction :roll: